Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a business application tool used by thousands of companies, and millions of users, to manage their customer interactions. Through this tool you will receive a 360-degree view of your clients and their interaction with you. Enabling you to better serve your customer is the heart of Dynamics CRM.
Today, the process of engaging customers can't be one-size-fits-all. It needs to be adaptive across all touch points and within the context of your customer. Intelligent customer engagement enables your company to build customer trust, loyalty, and insight. Positive customer experience is an increasingly important ingredient for companies to win and retain customers. Customer engagement by Microsoft Dynamics helps companies deliver amazing customer experiences by building long-term customer relationships that are personalized, proactive, and predictive across marketing, sales, and service.
- Personalize customer experiences by creating end-to-end, outcome-focused journeys that engage at the right time and place.
- Create proactive experiences by determining the next best interaction with your customer based on context.
- Make customer engagement predictive by using analytics—internal and external data to identify patterns and predict outcomes.
Dynamics CRM helps you make every customer engagement an intelligent one, so you can market smarter, sell effectively, and care everywhere.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Sales module provides access a complete view of customer data online or offline, and leverage tools that enable your sales professionals to get real-time access to leads, identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and close more deals, faster. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides:
• Lead and opportunity management
• Account and contact management
• Territory and sales quota management
• Forecasting and sales analytics
• Offline and mobile device access
- sales literature management
- sales pipeline and competitor analysis
• Quick access to products, pricing, and quotes
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Customer Service Module will enable you respond faster to customer service issues and empower your service team to anticipate, address and deliver consistent, efficient customer care that contributes to long-term business profitability. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides functionality for:
|• Account and contact management
• Case and interaction management
• Incident routing and queuing
• Product and contract management
• Knowledge-base management
• service scheduling
• workflow across teams and groups
• service reporting and analytics
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Marketing Module will enable you to segment customer lists into distinct benefit groups and then market to one or more of the identified segments using a workflow-driven model. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, your marketing professionals can leverage tools for:
|• Customer segmentation
• Campaign planning and execution
• Data extraction and cleansing
• Analytics and reporting
• Marketing/sales collaboration tools
• Information sharing portals